This summer has been all about less projects and more organizing and basically just getting my life to where it’s a little bit easier. One of the items on the to do list was to get my photos off my phone. I take lots of photos of pretty things I see or reminders of what I want to do or need to get done.
I’ve gone through my phone recently and thought I’d erase what I didn’t need and post some of the things I want to remember.
1. Keep my eye on the lookout for some pretty tiles so that I can use them as coasters outside while entertaining.
2. This outfit pretty much sums up my style. Love a basic white shirt, a denim jacket that is always in style if you ask me and always, always, always, stripes, a touch of green and most definitely leopard!
3. I admit I’m not a naturally happy person it’s something I have to remind myself to do and to be. I like this reminder!
4. I have a slight obsession with pillows and coffee table styling. Amber from Amber Interiors rocks them both.!
5. I think success has alot to do with the happy people don’t you?
Does anyone else take a billion pictures on their phone? What do you do with them all?