Here’s the latest project Drew and I have worked on and we’re 95% finished, meaning it’s painted and moved down into the basement. Poor Drew I thought he was going to have a heart attack getting it down there, they seriously don’t make furniture like this anymore, it weighs a ton! Luckily Roland (my favorite I can fix and do anything on your house) helped him get it down there.
The problem is I wanted new handles, at first I thought I’d paint them but then didn’t know if I wanted to mess with it but once I went to the hardware store I quickly learned they don’t make this size anymore, go figure, so now I’m back to painting them.
Here’s the before pic:
(I know I should’ve just left it as is right!!)
I’ll post the after pics this week, I promise along with a little project being done outside! We never stop over here, but for now I must stop, our dog Lilly decided to get sick all over the house, and when I say all over I mean all over. It’s time to finish up cleaning! Blech!! It seems like everytime I finish something in this house Lilly decides to put her mark on it! She’s lucky she’s cute!