Awhile back I wrote about a side table I bought for our masterbedroom.
It started out looking like this…
I didn’t do too much to it and this is how it sat for awhile.
I had planned on putting some pretty handles on it but the holes were weird and a normal sized handle would not fit and I was too lazy to fill in the holes and re-drill new holes, so I simply sprayed the original knobs and was done for the time being.
The furniture I re-do is alot like the rooms I design, they get tweaked over time.
Last week I was at Menards looking at the cabinet hardware and found some pulls on clearance when a light bulb went off.
A pulled out some left over paint, quickly made a paper stencil and added the pulls and in less then 30 minutes this is the final result.
I think I can finally say I’ve completed a project in my house!
**UPDATE: My comments are still wonky, sometimes it’ll post your comments, sometimes it won’t. Every since I started hosting my blog I’ve been trying to get this situation ironed out. Just when I think I’ve got it taken care of I’ll get an email saying I can’t post my comment!! So if you’re running into this problem, I apologize and while I try to get this figured out please feel free to email me or comment on my FB page! Thanks!!