I love the idea of having a farmhouse table. One of my favorite things to do is have family and friends over for dinner and there’s something so welcoming about a farmhouse table don’t you think?
However…truth be told as much as I like a country vibe I don’t like it to read 100% of one style, I like it a little modern and current with a few trends mixed in.
Chairish is one of my favorite spots to go to for one of a kind pieces. So when they asked me how I’d use various dining chairs to create a fun dining room space I was more than happy to whip up a moodboard!”
1. A large abstract piece of art instantly perks up a space and makes it look modern and fresh.
2. A dark modern but classic rug works great in a dining space.
3. Who doesn’t love traditional chairs? These chairs are the type of pieces that can be kept forever and made over whenever you are looking to change things up!
4. Blue and white is hot right now! They are also classic pieces that really go well in all types of spaces, modern, country, traditional etc.
5. A room isn’t complete without a little leopard right? Seriously leopard is a neutral if you ask me and adding a bench to a dining spaces breaks up the matchy matchy look of all the same chairs and trust me everyone will always fight for the bench seat!
There are so many dining room chairs to chose from over at Chairish, so tell me what sort of chairs would you use with a farmhouse table?